Show light visualisation

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
tpd

Show light visualisation

Post by tpd » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:44 pm

Hello,

I saw in one of educational video how user was switching on and off certain fixtures using "show light visualisation" option, the problem is that it is not reacting at all when I am trying to repeat it.
What is the cause of this problem?

Csuleiman

Re: Show light visualisation

Post by Csuleiman » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:49 am

Hello tpd,

Have you selected a single luminaire or a complete luminaire arrangement? It would be very helpful if you could send us a short video showing your workflow in detail. We can then analyse the problem more quickly.
Please also send the link to this thread so that we can assign your email directly. Our email address is support@dial.de.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

tpd

Post by tpd » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:10 am

Thanks for your reply, simply nothing is happening when I choose any of fixtures and push "show light visualization" button. Light is not turning on and off.

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:45 am

Hello tpd,

Without a video it is a bit difficult for us to see where the cause of the problem is. Does the malfunction occur in a particular evo project? Please send us an explanatory video and preferably the evo project where the problem occurs. We can then reproduce the behaviour directly.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

tpd

Post by tpd » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:50 pm

I have tried to attach an mp4 file, but it caused an error.

tpd

Post by tpd » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:54 am

I have been trying to upload video unsuccessfully, maybe because it is mp4 format?
Here you can find it:
https://easyupload.io/o1w7kz

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:42 pm

Hello tpd,

Thank you very much for your video. The light visualization can only be activated for a single luminaire at a time. It is therefore not possible to display the light visualization for all luminaires, e.g. of a line arrangement.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team