Correct luminaire height in the documentation

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
Sentinel

Correct luminaire height in the documentation

Post by Sentinel » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:32 pm

Hello

I have the following situation. I have a two storey building in which a few rooms are across two floors (I'm using the cutout tool). Both storeys are 3m in height. In rooms that are across two floors the luminaire height is set at 6m (the ceiling of the second floor). In the documentation the luminaire height for those rooms are showing 3m (the height is measured from the second floor). Is there a way to show the correct height in the documentation? In my case the correct height would be 6m.

Thank you

Csuleiman

Re: Correct luminaire height in the documentation

Post by Csuleiman » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:59 am

Hello Sentinel,

You are, of course, correct in your statement. At present, the luminaire layout plan in evo is always output room-related. This means that the luminaire position always refers to the individual room on the storey and not to the entire building. However, we are including this as a new item in our evo improvement list. Our product owners will then discuss the topic with our developers and consider it for one of the upcoming evo versions.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

Sentinel

Re: Correct luminaire height in the documentation

Post by Sentinel » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:36 am

Thank you.