Perpendicular illuminance

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
VRS

Perpendicular illuminance

Post by VRS » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:40 am

Dear users,

I'm currently working on a project to graduate from college (Professional Bachelor Electromechanics - Automation). The project exists for the biggest part out of home automation but I also have to select all of the lightning for a complete new office building. I didn't have any DIAlux experience when I started so I first watched all the tutorials I could find.
Now I've come to the point where the calculations start.
I was wondering if the values of the perpendicular illuminance calculation are already reduced with the Practice illuminace factor?
I've set the MF correct, selected the right room and site utilisation profiles.

Thanks in advance.

Csuleiman

Re: Perpendicular illuminance

Post by Csuleiman » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:07 am

Dear VRS,

Yes, of course, the maintenance factor is taken into account in the calculation.
Please be so kind as to provide us with the problematic evo project file for analysis and some screenshots showing the problem in details. It would be of help if you could send us the link to this topic so that we could better assign this issue.
Our email address is 'Support@dial.de'.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

VRS

Post by VRS » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:54 am

Csuleiman wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:07 am
Dear VRS,

Yes, of course, the maintenance factor is taken into account in the calculation.
Please be so kind as to provide us with the problematic evo project file for analysis and some screenshots showing the problem in details. It would be of help if you could send us the link to this topic so that we could better assign this issue.
Our email address is 'Support@dial.de'.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team
Thank you very much for the quick responce! To be clear, I don't have any problems using evo. The tutorials on the YT channel are very clear and helpfull.
I just wanted to know if the calculated light intensity was the initial or the final one taking into account the influence factors, so you answered what I needed to know :D

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:04 pm

Dear VRS,

All right - then we are pleased that we could answer your question.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team