Dialux Evo 10 Crash

crashes, error report
Kulton

Dialux Evo 10 Crash

Post by Kulton » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:58 am

Hello,

I've finally taken the chance to move from DIALUX 4 to DIALUX Evo 10, but i am experience consistant crashes.

i've look through the forum and can't find anything similar to what i'd dealing with.

upon opening Evo it loads fine, when i click simple indoor planning/room planning/Import plan or IFC it starts to load and about 10 to 15 seconds late it crashes to dekstop no warning/reason given. i've even tried File - New Project Still crashed after just a few seconds.

I've attached a GIF below as it shows it better than any explaination.

Csuleiman

Re: Dialux Evo 10 Crash

Post by Csuleiman » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:21 am

Hello Kulton,

This is a new bug in evo 10.0 related to older graphics cards. Our development team will fix this bug as soon as possible in the next evo patch.

You could try out whether a graphics card driver update solves the problem. If this is not the case, you would have to wait for the upcoming evo version. Or you could uninstall the evo 10.0 version and reinstall the older evo 9.2 version.

You can find the evo 9.2 setup here:
DIALux evo 9.2 (patch 3): https://b2b.dial.de/index.php/s/w1BRVtWm5hx8OhV

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

Kulton

Post by Kulton » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:04 pm

Hello,

Thank you for the quick response, unfortunatly i require the emergency facility that DIALUX 4 has, or the new EVO has.

I'll just have to keep an eye out for future updates / Bug fixes.

Kind Regards

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:42 am

Hello Kulton,

Today we have released the evo 10.0 patch 1 version. We would like to recommend that you update to this version. In this patch, the bug has been fixed.

You can find the evo 10.0 patch 1 setup on our website or you can use the direct download link:

https://b2b.dial.de/index.php/s/fII5iKlIRzpgYCs

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team